Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Synopsis

The Winter Soldier: a synopsis by Kismint Plinkadink

Captain America is at it again in this 2 hour and 30 minute trailer for the next Marvel movie. This time, he doesn't know who he can trust. His best mate is now a brain washed ninety year old who happens to randomly be programed to murder him. On top of that, the shady, super secretive, ultra-security spy agency that builds mega weapons and hires the world's deadliest assassins to do their dirty work turns out to be *gasp* NOT ALL THAT IT SEEMS. Join the Cap as he gets things blown up, gets innocent bystanders shot, and dramatically inserts USB flashdrives and SD cards into miscellaneous computer devices.

Starring: 
Steve Rodger's muscle shirts
Amy Pond
Mace Windu
A guy who conveniently happens to own a winged jetpack
Edward Elric
That girl from How I Met Your Mother
 and Donald Trump

 
I was going to write a review, but I'll leave it at this for tonight. ;)

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

BEST.

The starring list though...I started cracking up right at the beginning with "Steve Rodger's muscle shirts." So true, tho...

we won't talk about the five minutes it took for me to realize that by Edward Elric you were talking about Bucky... *facepalm* sometimes I'm just soooooo brilliant. :P

Kismint said...

Ely~
I was watching it with one of my friends who got me into FMA, and when they were all: "He has a metal arm!" I hissed: "HE'S EDDDDDDDDDD!!" and we both started cracking up. :D

Lauricia Dawn said...

I loved the movie so much.

You got the Steve Rogers muscle shirts spot on ;) haha. so accurate.

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors