Sunday, February 3, 2013

See? I'm nice. I find ways to sneak pictures in.

'Ey-O friends! I have a very few pictures to share, so I made you a new short video. One of my favorites [1:00] could probably been edited a little further to really be amazing, but aside from that lazy little bit I'm pretty proud of these. 

As a bonus (and even though I am a secretive ninja who stays away from the front of the camera lens), I thought I'd throw a snap of me [1:15] from earlier this afternoon. :)


Song: "The Meadow" (promo) by Windsoar Airlift

5 comments:

E-jai said...

So you decide to make videos of your pictures rather than mention every so often when your photography weebly has beed updated. I see. I like your hat. :)

E-jai

Kismint said...

Yessss...and for the fourth time today: I like my hat too. ;)

elizabeth said...

rats...E-jai stole what I was going to say...I love the hat too...

That's okay, you pretending to play the broken guitar. I have a guitar on a stand in my room, and every time someone comes into my room, they ask, "Oh! You play?" And I just shake my head. Honestly, people? It's something I use to keep my room from looking freakishly empty. :)

Lauricia Dawn said...

She's seen!!!!!! And she has got some rockin' style. Yep, I totally love it.

Jack said...

SOOOO cool! I love your style of photography!!! The colouring and..EVERYTHING! Very well done!

Agreed, the prince story is very often cliched. Which always makes me wary as I have many prince/king stories.

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors