Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Think of You: Number Four

My last three posts have been sort of a tribute-shout out sort of thing to some of my awesome blogger buddies. (SOME, not ALL. Be aware. There are more minions in the closet.)

This way you all think I'm a nice person.*
(*Sarcasm)

Anyway, before I hurt myself...

(sorry it's such a tiny picture)

Okay Ninja Girl who loves her Dr. Who and her Pippin.
Now is the time to tell you that I am ever in awe of your writing ability.
Now is the time when I also say with complete earnestness and truth that you are the greatest NinjaGirl who ever walked the path of the blog world (teehee).
Now is when I ask myself: "Why on earth would you do without your wonderful blogger pen-pal who inspires you to write more, read more, fantasize about Middle Earth more, and maybe even consider watching more Dr. Who??"

And I support your love and fascination for the race of Hobbits.
---Actually, not just hobbits, but Peregrine Took (The Awesome) particularly (yay for Pip!).

Therefore, I announce to the world, that the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy HAD NOTHING TO DO with Frodo. Nay, my friends. It HAD EVERYTHING TO DO with dear Peregrine Took and Meridoc Brandybuck.

I present the evidence. ;)



See??

Anyway, Ely Ninja Girl: May you forever remain who God made you to be. Knowing that you are someone who will someday do something spectacular (I just know it!).

Your padawan, (haha ;)
K-Minty

Thanks for reading,
God Bless!

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

K-minty...you almost made me cry...and that's an accomplishment.

Let me just say--it has been a pleasure knowing you--and it shall continue you be so. Love you girl. ;)

And yeah--who needs Frodo? Give me good old Pip and Merry any day. :D They are so awesome...you can't quite express it in words. It's more like a wordless sigh with a huge smile and a sudden urge to go watch the whole extended trilogy with friends who love Pippin just as much as you.

Wow, that almost sums it up.

...almost...

And I am ecstatic to discover you might be thinking 'bout watching the Doctor. That also made my day. :D


Your Ninja Master :D,

Ely

Anonymous said...

Hey don't forget there are Frodo fans in the room, eh? Okay...thank you.....

Just kiddin'....Love you Ely.

And I'm lovin' me some Kismint too.

Man, where do you find buds like this on the net?!

You girls continue to amaze me....In so many ways.

Kismint said...

@ Ely:
Aw, why thank ye ninja master! I'm proud of myself for almost making you cry. ;)

I'll haffta try harder next time, eh?

@ Lauricia:
Hmm...Yes, Frodo. He t'was a good lad as well.
---granted, his eyes creeped me out.

I like blue eyes. Sure. But not Frodo eyes *shivers*.
=P

Actually, my favorite happens to be Merry (with Sam as second!). However, Pip is a very likable fellow.

Love ya both too!
K-Minty

Anonymous said...

You don't like Frodo's....EYEs?!!!? *Tells self to calm down* Okay...Okay...So this is okay....
I understand that...I mean sometimes....sometimes they do bug out....But his eyes honestly melt me....Do you dare make me do a blog post about this? I found two pictures....Well...Okay.
So I like him. But that's okay.... if you don't...

We can shake on this not agreeing subject, yes?

I tell you, I literally had to do that "prove your not a robot" thing 7 times!

Kismint said...

Yeah, am I crazy, or are the word verifications getting harder and harder to figure out??

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors