Monday, August 13, 2012

Emphasis on Nice

Hey guys! How goes it?
Time for the


So: life is pretty neat (thank you God!!). This is where I am.


Yeah.

New York wasn't exactly a need-to-visit place in my head. But honestly, this place is beautiful. There are tress. There is green green green grass, sunsets, rivers, hills, and stone bridges. I wish that I had taken pictures of the things that I saw on our drive between the airport and where I happen to be sitting now.
HowEVER...I have been snapshooting quite a bit, trying to document the craziness of Kismint. =P

So think of this as a photo journal...or something...
(Note that I don't have my usual photo-editor on this computer, so my pictures aren't as touched up as usual...though I did do some edits anyway.)

Our hotel that we stayed in before leaving town.

Bagels at some sick hour in the dark morning (pre-flight!).

Those cool indoor moving sidewalk things.

Sunrise at Sky Harbor. 'Nuff said. =)

After arrival (and switching planes...).

 Cool thing about airports: this.

 And this.

And this.

And not so much this. These things scare me.

 Thanks all for the prayers for safe travels and fun times. I feel so blessed and I'm not "memehehehemeeheh I miss home, I miss the dogamus, I miss friends"-ing (though I do miss you guys ;) as much as I had feared.

It really is pretty here.

*sigh*

Yup. I could get used to it.

---But then again, there is no place like home...

I love you all,
God bless!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

awesome pictures, girl! Glad you're having a good time. :) Smiles and hugs from Missouri!

Ely

E-jai said...

Miss you! Oh, and I love those moving, indoor, sidewalk things, too! It's like a flat escalator!
E-Jai

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors