Saturday, August 18, 2012

Breakfast: An Overstatement (sort of)

Someday I'm gonna make up a song concerning my (not so much of a hatred) hatred of eggs. And milk.

And it will go like this.

Eggs, they're gross, and gooey is the word
When it comes to the glass and the milk is poured
Don't give me no second servings
I've found eggs to be unnerving 

If breakfast's on the table, just bring home to me the bacon
'Cause I could do without the eggs, whichever way you make 'em
Roll them up, wrap them tight, and send them in a bagel 
Eggs are just yucky and that's a true tale

I don't care if they're free range, or if they were laid in a coop
I just don't like them eggs and I don't need the whole scoop
Just give me my toast, my buttered bread and my honey
Plus, leave the milk out and save your milk money.

etc...etc...

Actually, this is going overboard. I like eggs. If they're cooked right. And there would be no happiness on this particular planet without ice cream.
I just feel as if the world needs a new rap song.

Goodnight!



2 comments:

elizabeth said...

lol--my dad was fixing scrambled eggs as I read this this morning. :)

Ely

Kismint said...

Errr...yeah. I really shouldn't be trying to write songs (particularly rap songs lementing the horrors of breakfast foods) late at night.

After reading this for the second time, I headdeask.

*thump*

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors