Saturday, August 4, 2012

Busy Is As Busy Does

I've been busy.

Musically speaking, that is. And in addition to that, my head is swelling (the the figure-of-speech sort of way, not the I-just-walloped-my-head-on-that-scaffolding-over-there sort of way) And all of this is due to THIS:

And all of THAT is due to more things that I can count on both my hands and, most likely, my toes. Inspiration is everywhere. You just have to tap into it. People, places, things. It all surrounds us daily and engulfs us with it's majestic watercolors, yet we oftentimes don't stop to watch.

Or listen.

That's kind of what I have my heart set on doing these day. Finding things that inspire me, that unlock a box of worlds that I never knew existed.

I picked out the tune of this song late last night, and finished it this afternoon.

Usually at this point, I'd babble on about all the things I muffed on this track. But why don't you just listen for yourself while I go and hang up laundry, okay?



God bless and love to all,
K-Minty

No comments:

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors