Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DA SHUFFLING LIZZARRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've been noticing that the posts that I post on this posting site where you're suppost to post posts are getting less posty.

Have you?


That is for my good friend L/K (hi). I thought of you when I watched the little guy show off, and I said to myself: Kismint, people who LIVE WHERE IT'S SNOWING (doest thou detect a hint of envy? ;) )  can't see little scaly guys pulling dance moves outta their windows while they do their algebra now, can they? So I decided to make a short film.
Emphasis on short.

Is it obvious to you that I am in a wacko mood? Likely. I think I need food. But I REALLY need to go outside. I've been sitting in this chair alllllll day today. And I've been looking at this screen for halllllllllf of the day today.
You can see the effects.

Maybe I should go now.

...Ooop, yup, gotta go.

More some other time,
Miss Wacko (A.K.A 'Plink.')

7 comments:

E-jai said...

Because everyone loves push-up-ing lizards!

Kismint said...

Don't they?

Anonymous said...

Larry the Lizard is getting to much sun...Lets switch places before he passes out!

P.S. Just tellin you, I luv reading your posts. :)

Kismint said...

Hmm...either too much sun or not enough. ;)
Do you guys have very many lizzards?

Anonymous said...

Haha....Oh my you made me laugh. No my dear friend, no lizards at all. Zip. My brothers did have some gecko's awhile ago....(Which they bought at a pet store.) And tell me girlfriend, whats it like living with lizards??

Kismint said...

AHHGGGG!! NO LIZZARDS?! Since when do places in the world have no lizzards?! (...aside from Antarctica anyway...)

I love lizzards.
A lot.

I've caught house gekos and lizzards ever since I was like...3

There are a number of stories I could babbling into about my lizzard-hunting stealth (Mwahahaha!!).

...Although it's weird when you find them drowned in your dog's water dish.

Anonymous said...

Haha...Im glad you find this amusing, but its true, alas, the Lizards, or as a my other US friends call them "Larry the Lizard" don't reside here. I think I'd be pretty thrilled if I saw one running across the street. (My brothers would think they were in heaven! lol. They are SUCH nature nuts!) Im actually okay not finding dead lizards in the pool, dog dish, or bed. ;) We do get the occasional gecko that likes to play in the mud...They're slippery, the name escapes me, and they're adorable. And come to think of it...They look very sleepy....lol.

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors