Friday, September 20, 2013

Humanity

Hello bloglings, welcome to September 20th, 2013. Enjoy your stay this evening. I am about to die a gruesome death by mosquitoes.



I can't decide if life has been crazy in a routine way, or boring in a challenging way. Now that school is back into full swing, I've got a little more on my plate.
But I have a work ethic. It goes like this:
 
  • Step one: Accumulate homework.
  • Step two: Write a list of stuff to get done tomorrow. Make sure everything is accomplishable. Then ignore homework the night after accumulating it and waste time on pinterest.
  • Step three: Wake up at 5:50 AM the next morning, hit the sleep button periodically until 8:00,. Grudgingly wake up. 
  • Step four: Gather homework and dump onto bedroom floor.
  • Step five: Acknowledge the fact that you are still in your pajamas, haven't eaten, brushed your teeth, or combed your hair. Take time to relish and embrace this fact with open arms. 
  • Step six: Sprawl on the floor, increasing ease and comfort. 
  • Step seven: Begin homework, taking periodic breaks to check email, blog feed, and youtube channel. 
  • Step seven and a half: Actually begin homework. 
  • Step eight: Keep doing homework.
  • Step nine: Breath
  • Step ten: Realize you're halfway there. 
  • Step eleven: vgrgtryhtbyhehyrthrt (My kindly brother is attempting to sabotadgjge post. {---He did it again.} Obviously jealous of my fabulous work ethic.)
  • Step twelve: Eat food, drink water, listen to music, become unstressed (by now it's 3:00 PM).
  • Step thirteen: Finish up with light stuff. CRITICAL: when scheduling your homework agenda, be sure to leave your most "fun" *scoff* and "enjoyable" *pffft* homework for last. If you do the straining work last, your brain will start on it's jolly way towards implosion.
  • Step fourteen: Be done. If you hit 6:00 PM and gotten everything done, congrats. Eat ice cream. Be proud. If not, be ashamed. I gave you a whole ten hours. 

And that, my dears, is the way of the Kismint. At least, on my lucky-ducky days during which I have absolutely no reason to leave the house.

Yes.
I go outside.
Sometimes.
It's a hot place, outside. And it has mosquitoes. But yeah---shout out to the people enjoying the early autumn air and the brisk, crisp, fallish coolness. I'm sitting here in a puddle. Eww. And sadly, it's not of chocolate. Just saltwater.
Wanna know something I hate? I hate a handful of things, but this is the newbie on the list. I am absolutelyamcompletelyfurious because whenever I go to take a nice, refreshingly cool shower, the water is warm. IT'S WARM. WHY MUST THE WATER BE WARM?? I'M SWEATING HERE, OKAY??! I NEED COLD. Now, you might be one of those strange little human specimens often referred to as "optomists". And because of this, you might say one of the following things:
1. Just turn the temp all the way to the right. 
2. Better warm in warm weather than cold in cold weather. 

Well for those of you #1-ers, it is probable that you are familiar with this meme.


Yeah? Well allow me to explain a little something.

Yuuup.

And for the people who are trying to console me with optimsm numbero 2...
Yes, you are completely correct, I am a whiner, and showering is a privilege not known to a large population on the earth...at the moment, I don't really care. I just want cold water.

So let me study, bring me ice, and allow me to complain.
Thanks for reading, oh loyal readers. You are loved (by many!).

Cheerio,
K-Minty

3 comments:

E-jai said...

I totally feel you about the shower thing. Especially in the afternoons, I barely have to turn it on before it's scalding hot.

Jack said...

Trade you showers. I live in a Winter Wasteland and it is always cold. I'd love a hot shower. A HOT shower.

Your homework sounds kind of like mine, only I never get done till nine at night, on good nights. Why does school take so much time? Can't it share? GREEDY!!!!!

*Throws ice*

And in answer to your comment.
*Hides the sap under a blanket and sits on it. Bounces* Wow, sap is bouncy...

Actually, I have been learning to get out. I still dread talking to people, but I go out and do things now and it is a lot of fun. 8-D

elizabeth said...

this post makes me laugh... :)

we have coooooooooooold water here. Like, one time, we went swimming near an ice spring and about froze. So our shower water is pretty chilly. But during the summer it warms up a bit (tho not to the extinct of warmness that you get...)

Your study habits are similar to mine, lol. Actually, it's exactly what my Monday looks like. Then on Tuesday I realize--I only have 4 more days in the week to finish my school: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And then I promptly forget and go back to my lackadaisical habits. :D

Love you, girl!
Ely

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors