Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Not much. 'Nuff said.

Oh. Hi.

I'd like to start this post off by telling you that if you sat back and watched a single day of my life from start to finish and happened to pick February 19, 2013, you would be horrifically board.
I mean really REALLY board.
*headdesk*
I. Have. No. Life.

That aside, Anthem Lights = da bomb.
(Yes Lauricia, I wholeheartedly join you and the rest of the Lightbulbs. ;)

Not very recent, but I seriously love this mash-up. I basically have it on repeat.

Ooh...And the Avatar, The Last Airbender series. I should mention those.
Funny---I'm not a fan of many cartoons. And I don't really get anime (although drawing it is fun). But this innocent little cartoon series is rather hilarious. Albeit, it takes a while to really warm up to it, but after you do warm up to the series, you really can't stop watching them.
 Airbending rocks the world. 

The conclusion of this meaningless post: Tuesdays are very, very slow days.

Things should pick up tomorrow.

>_>

7 comments:

E-jai said...

Is the Avatar thing from New Year's Eve, or did D-Bug start you on it?

elizabeth said...

Yeah! Another A:TLA fan!!! Do you have a favorite character yet? I personally love firebending...if I bent anything, it would probably be fire.

Usually Tuesdays are busy days for me. Instead, I spent four hours at the library doing nothing. *shrugs* Oh well... :D

God bless!
Ely

Kismint said...

@ Ejai:
Ever since New Year's Eve I kept on thinking about the series, and then I saw some memes of a few episodes that cracked me up and decided that I would get back into them.

@ Clair:
I know, right? If only I could sing...and play guitar...and play the piano...and look cool in a knit beanie... ;P

Oh yes, I was wondering about the who Avatar and Legend of Korra thing. I shall keep that in mind when I've finished Avatar.

@ Ely:
I've only just gotten to chapter 16, so I haven't met many of the characters and Zuko is still being evil (he's still pretty darn cool---albeit---mellow dramatic). But at this point, Sokka is just about the only character I can really say that I like. Katara kind of annoys me sometimes, and Aang is just okay...Uncle Iroh is awesome though, and so is Momo. :)

If I could bend anything it would be air. Totally.

---except I really like the rhinos that the fire nation rides. Could I be a rhino-riding airbender?

elizabeth said...

ah, well, you're beating me and Mekana...she's only on chapter 4... I think I watched all three books in two weeks... talk about having no life. :)

Katara bugs me too. She reminds me of Candace in Phineas and Ferb...only less humorous. And Sokka is awesome. He and Toph are my favorites.

Uncle Iroh x tea. The only safe ship in this world. :D

Rhino-riding airbenders...sounds cool.

Jack said...

Avatar is a fun series. I really enjoyed it, still do. I am trying to find Korra somewhere so I can watch that as well.

If a character has to die, then it is best if it actually makes us sad. I have found this happening many times. Even if I don't like the character a ton, when they have a good death scene I instantly miss them.

Note taken, I shall try and attach you to a character. Have I succeeded yet? If I were to kill any of them from my book would it make you sad? *Rubs chin*

Jack said...

Darcy seems to have endeared herself to most everyone who has read the book. I guess this is a good thing, but since she is a Steed, I have a feeling there is some underhanded scheme in it all.

And you got me, Darcy is pretty much safe. I would consider killing her, but Steed would stab me in my sleep. So, it wouldn't be a safe endeavor.

Lauricia Dawn said...

Gotta agree....Anthem lights is the bomb. And I won't continue on that subject cause...well, I get worked up. ;)

That aside, Tuesdays scare me. Nuff said.
Perhaps you've gotta find something that you love and place it on a Tuesday? That might help.

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors