Saturday, November 24, 2012

To The One With Reading Eyes,

I never walk beside you, nor in front, nor behind. I walk in a parallel line with your shadow. You don't see me, and you usually don't listen to me, but you hear me every day and don't know it. Sometimes I'm that nagging voice in your head. Other times I'm just the wind tickling the blades of grass in the meadow and making funny whistling noises. I have lots of things to tell you. But you like to rush. You like to go about your day without heeding, without worrying, and without wondering what I might be able to do to help you out with. The only time you're ever ready to sit down and have a chat is when your eyes shut and your brain switches from "awake" to "hibernation". 

It's sad really---the way that you always seem to forget what I told you when we talked together. And the more you try to remember, the quicker my words dissolve from your memory. Everything I tried to give you fades away when you awake. Like sand stirred up by the bluster of a passing car, my gifts to you are left behind. 



With blessing,

I n s p i r a t i o n .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzling...

Kismint said...

@ Lauricia:
If "inspiration" were to write me a note, I think it would sound something like this.

I get inspired (either from dreams, or things that I see and hear around me), but it's a very fleeting feeling.

Anonymous said...

@Kismint:

I get that...Its the same with me.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I like the Christmas look. Time for a change, eh? I changed my blog too....its just not christmasy.

Kismint said...

Yupperdoodle. I figure that I'll change it to match the seasons.

---Of course, it's not exactly winter yet, but close enough, right? ;)

Oooh! I love both of your new blog headers!! Where did you get them? I'm quite impressed! (and they fit both of your blogs so well). Plus I like the snowflakes at 'Think Chocolate I think I might do something like that.

Christmas, here I come!

Anonymous said...

Tis close enough. There's been snow here for awhile, so I officially call it wintertime. In my mind, when Thanksgiving is done (october) it is immediately time to celebrate christmas.

Awe, thanks. It was time for a change, and I've wanted something like that for a long time. It was really easy, and free!! And we all squeal. haha.
So another blog girl was very nice and told me how she made her header, so big credit to her.
I made it on PicMonkey, a free photo editing website thingy.
Here's the link: http://www.picmonkey.com/
Once you're on there, around the top there's "create a collage" Click that and once on, you can upload your own photos, pick a layout, decide if you want a border, or transparent, or whatever. Once you're finished, at the top, press "save" and save it to your desktop. Then go back onto the main picMonkey website, and press the "Edit a photo" button. Then select the header you just made, and tada, fiddle around. Edit it, put cool filters over it. Whatever you want. Its very simple, quick, and easy.

I got the falling snow from Blogamation or something like that. The little button on my blog on the top right hand corner is where I got it.

I'm pretty excited about Christmas too. :)

Jack said...

Very pretty, and sad. To miss inspiration would be very tragic.

I like the new background layout. It is very pretty and wintery. Makes me wish to go out and build a snowman...if I had any snow.

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors