Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stringy Thoughts

So do you mind ink blots or not?
I'm not good with writing much of anything. It's clear enough, I know. But it's okay anyway.

I've got youth group hockey league on the brain (as was testified in the previous post), and a stack of t-shirts to hang up floating above my head. Also, this keyboard is driving me crazy because I have to press really hard to make every 'r' come after the 'e', 'h' come after the 't', and 'space' come in between.

Autumn is here. Unfortunately, it happens that Fall falls at a very depressing time---when school starts warming up. Oh joy. Autumn is also a bit irritating at times because to be honest, cacti and palm trees don't exactly have leaves that burst into brilliant golds, tangerines, and rubies. But you know what? Autumn brings hope to the desert dweller. It brings a taste of cooler temperatures, an inkling of pumpkin pie, and sometimes---on the very rare occasion---an excuse to wear a hoodie!

And that is a reason to thank God for Autumn.

So anyway, all this Autumn hallapalooza stuff that goes on is giving me another legit excuse too. Therefore, dear friends, when you wonder at why on earth I am changing my blog template for the 400th-odd time, I will look you blankly in the eye and proclaim that:
"I want to keep up with the festivity."
 
 
After all, what would the world do without those people who can't stand to let the paint dry on their wall because they want a new color up ASAP??
 
Stay creative, and smile with your hoodies and holidays!
God bless,
K-Minty

No comments:

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors