Friday, August 10, 2012

"...'cause this is my therapy..."

In order to not leave you guys in the dark, might I point out that I have added a small portion of Salad Bugs to this blog, and intend to finish moving the rest of it here too.

Of course, there is a slight problem with that because I haven't really finished my short story over there.
---Which means that my non-finished short story may remain non-finished for the remainder of eternity.

Or not. =P

I've gotten the whole my plot figured out concerning Kristopher Hill's fate, but I can't find the time to write it down. And assuredly, writing it down is not a small task.

Sometimes writing stretches the brain cells---ya'know that?

Oooh, and I just created a dozen or so new characters, names, and profiles for some new plot that I haven't figured out yet. Anyone wanna give me a plot and write it all out for me? Because honestly, I could go without the structure part. It's mostly in creating the personalities (and the name to go with it) that I really revel in.

So how are you?

Good, bad, about to attempt a handstand on the edge of the Eiffel Tower? Or maybe you're in one of those: "I only want to sit and eat soggy cereal while the raindrops poor off my brim" moods.
Yeah. I know about those.

And I also really love this song.
And this album.
And this band.

 

Hopefully this speaks to a few of you, if not all.

I love you all, God bless.
Goodbye now.

2 comments:

Regollin said...

I love relient K...
Not sure how I'm feeling today.
Well, I woke up, ate breakfast, watched some Lord of the rings special features, babysat my little sisters for 5 hours, (Not an easy job!) :P , worked cutting wood for 3 hours, ate dinner, watched some more Lord of the rings, Babysat another hour, and finally went on the computer, and here I am. So... tired I guess. Gotta get to bed soon. Another day full of babysitting "screaming wrecking balls" in the words of Phaeton.
Oh yeah, Phayeton and the gang reeeeaaallllyyy want you all back! Maybe you could stop by and say hello(w)? They'd all love to see you guys again!

Regollin the... sleep *yawn*... S-sleepy... chinchila-a-a....

Kismint said...

*pouts in jealousy that she didn't get to watch LOTR special features today*

*finishes pouting*

Awww...are you sure that they miss me? You aren't just saying that because you're trying to recruit me onto your Monster Chinchilla minons club (MCMC) so that you can defeat Phaeton with bacon-eating squirrel raids?

(in other words, tell 'em I miss them too, and I'll try to drop by soon =)

Somehow your day sounds awesome to me (but DEFINATLY not easy...).

Today I sat in a classroom.
And in front of my computer.
The end.

Oh well...Have a good rest tonight! =)

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors