Friday, June 29, 2012

Pizza Record

"In no way is this a good thing." Says my brain, as I check the time, realize it's 4:05 PM, and my eyelids fly open.

After all, I did have the slight notion that it was nearly lunchtime.
Oh. That's right. I ate lunch. Right after I got up.
Taco soup for breakfast. Yum yum.

I write now to give you a short story.

* * *

Once upon a time, I ate pizza for dinner on Tuesday. Then I had cold pizza for breakfast on Wednesday, then leftover pizza for lunch later, then I went to a friend's house where we ate---guess what?---pizza for dinner. Then I ate more cold pizza for breakfast.

* * *

What a lovely life.

More soon...or something like that.

7 comments:

Regollin said...

Oh wpw! I didn't know how to comment on current posts! I thought you had to click on the link UNDER the post! Oops...

Anonymous said...

Erm....Taco soup for breakfast? Well, okay...sure. *leans back in chair with a puzzled look*

-L/K

Kismint said...

@ Regollin:
Haha, yeah, it had me confused for a lil' bit too. =D
Don't worry, I still figured it out! =P

@ L/K:
Taco soup for breakfast happens when you wake up at noon. =P

Regollin said...

:(
I can't get on shabby blogs.com... Everytime I go on the website a thing pops up that warns us of a virus. Did this happen to anyone else? :(

elizabeth said...

hmmm...I couldn't eat pizza for breakfast even if I wanted to...wheat makes me feel nasty inside.
But taco soup is good. :D Me likes taco soup...

Ely

Kismint said...

@ Regollin:
The virus thing happened to me too...I...uh...ignored it... *sheepish face*.

Sometimes I'm not so smart.

However, my computer has not blown up in my face yet so...?

Anonymous said...

Regollin: Didn't happen to me.......And I obviously have a shabby blog, and I'm still here, and so is my precious apple computer, soo......Maybe don't worry about it?

When in doubt.....Ask Dad! lol.

From Where You Cometh

Locations of Site Visitors